Tuesday, October 26, 2010

299/365


Today was good....not a lot of activity.  Ana Kate woke up fairly early, so I did make her nap today.  We made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby to get a few things and then I started making a tutu for Whitney's costume.  She has to dress up for work on Saturday and is going as a tinkerbell fairy.  I think I will have it finished by tomorrow....I hope she likes it.  Ana Kate saw me making it and said she needed one too, so I'll have to make a smaller version as well.  : )

We had a pretty late dinner and then Ana Kate showed me all the things she wants from the catalog we got in the mail today.  She pretty much wants everything!  It was fun looking through it with her though.

She looked so cute today and I tried to get all of her outfit in at least one picture.  Then tonight while editing the pictures I realized she had her boots on the wrong feet....but we were just at home, so no big deal.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: