Wednesday, October 27, 2010

300/365



Yay...300 posts down and only 65 to go for Project 365 - 2010!!  I will probably post at least once a week (if not more), but as of right now I don't plan on doing a 365 project next year.  We'll see....I didn't decide to do this one until January 1st....so you never know.  : )

Today was good.  I got some cabinets cleaned out and re-organized and Ana Kate played very well while I worked.  She even spread out her blanket on the floor and set up a picnic with all of her play food.   It was cute!  We did have to venture out the store this afternoon....I had to fill my car up with gas and I signed up to bring snacks to bible study tomorrow.  So, after dinner I made some chocolate muffins and pumpkin bread.  The pumpkin bread smells wonderful, but it looked a little darker than I wanted....I hope it tastes good.

Tonight we had a really rough bedtime.  Typically I tuck Ana Kate in and she goes to sleep quickly or talks for a while and eventually falls asleep.  Tonight she kept crying and wanting me to stay in there.  It was hard not to give in, but I didn't.  Thankfully once I told her that crying wasn't going to work, she calmed down and went to sleep.

Not much else going on here....we have a busy day tomorrow.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: