Tuesday, October 19, 2010

292/365


Today was rainy and cloudy, so we spent most of the day at home inside.  I had a headache when I woke up, but thankfully it went away by the afternoon.  Thankfully Ana Kate took a nice nap today.  So after her nap we headed to Target to pick up a few things.  She was such a good girl in the store!  We bought her some new princess sheets for her big girl bed, so hopefully she will transition to it soon.  She sleeps pretty wild though, so I will probably have to get a bed rail first so she doesn't fall out of bed.

When we got home we spent some time outside playing in the leaves and I got a few pictures.  I love the fall colors and all the beautiful trees right now.  I'm going to try to take lots of photographs this week and next week before they all disappear.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: