Monday, October 25, 2010

298/365


We had a great Monday.  Ana Kate had school and she was super excited when we got there.  She loves her teachers and everyone else there...she always has to give hugs to everyone when we leave.  It makes me happy to know how much she enjoys her time there.  I ran by the store after I dropped her off.  I am thinking that I make way too many small trips to the grocery store and I need to start planning meals and doing only a couple of big shopping trips a month.  Hmm...maybe that's my next project.

When I got home I decided to de-clutter the storage closet in Ana Kate's room.  I worked on for about an hour and it looks SO much better!  I also cleaned the shower in our bathroom and then ate lunch.  I also worked on my bible study lessons before going to pick Ana Kate up.

We played for a bit when we got home and then I cleaned the floors downstairs.  I then had to help Ana Kate pick up her toys because she really doesn't like to do it on her own.  I so hope she becomes better at picking up and cleaning as she gets older.  Not much else going on here.  We had dinner and then watched dancing with the stars.  Ana Kate was hilarious...I cannot believe how well she imitates some of the moves.  I will have to get some video of her doing it....it's so cute!

 

She got a little silly while I was taking pictures this morning.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: