Thursday, October 21, 2010

294/365



  
 We had a super busy day today.  Ana Kate had school and we were later than normal getting out the door....I hate that feeling of being late...we are typically at least 5 minutes early.  But, we made it there and she was very excited to see her teachers.  I then headed to bible study and it was wonderful today.  I love the fellowship with all the women and the Beth Moore study is amazing.  I truly enjoyed the video today, she is so funny....it was so nice to laugh and also learn something at the same time.

After bible study I made a quick trip to the store and then went home.  I actually got dinner prepped and then put it in the fridge and went to pick Ana Kate up.  She did wonderful today, but didn't take a nap.  We played for a bit and then went to visit Mimi for a while.  While we were there my Mom's dog bit Ana Kate!  We were shocked, Ana Kate wasn't doing anything wrong.  She cried and got upset, but it mainly just scratched her skin....of course she won't let Mimi forget about it.

When we got home we skyped with my friend Claudia who lives in California.  It was so nice to see her and talk to her.  She is pregnant with twins and doing great!  I am so excited for her!  After that we had dinner...chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, corn, and fresh bread.  It was very good, but we started out with lots of drama at the dinner table.  Ana Kate didn't want to sit there, so we told her she either sat at the dinner table or she had to sit in time out.  She was so tired and cranky (due to the lack of a nap) that she fought it for a good 5 minutes.  But....we stuck it out and she straightened up and ate her food.  Sometimes its hard to hang in there....but it produces results.

I only took a few pictures today....I had grand plans, they just never materialized.  : )
ImageHost.org

0 comments: