Friday, October 1, 2010

274/365


We were up early again this morning for MOPS.  It was a really fun meeting today and I really enjoyed it.  Ana Kate had a great time too, she was still coloring when I went to pick her up and wasn't ready to leave.

When we got home I took a few pictures of Ana Kate then we had lunch and went to the mall for about an hour.  We didn't buy anything, I just pushed her around in the stroller and we browsed.  Then we headed back home for a nap.  Ana Kate has been asking to go buy fall decorations all week and I told her on Friday we would.  So, when Doug got home we went to the store and bought some fall decorations for our front porch.  Ana Kate was so excited when I arranged everything.  She especially likes the tiny pumpkins we bought and has carried one around all night.  To end our evening we made a quick trip to the pet store to see the guinea pigs, fish, and birds; then on to the park to kick the soccer ball.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: