Sunday, October 17, 2010

290/365




This morning I slept in and then we hung out around the house and didn't do much of anything.  Then this afternoon we met up with my friend Kelda and her family and headed to the pumpkin patch.  The kids had a lot of fun....Ana Kate and Preston were running around and kind of hard to get still for pictures.  And little miss Emeline was absolutely content the entire time...she is such a good baby.

On the way home we stopped and picked up some Chinese food.  Ana Kate loves chicken broccoli, so she was really excited and she ate a lot!  I attempted to get Ana Kate to bed early, but it was tough tonight....she fought me for over an hour.  Hopefully she gets plenty of rest since she has school in the morning.  I am off to bed as well.


Preston & Ana Kate

Hugs...




 


Sweet Emeline
ImageHost.org

0 comments: