Saturday, September 25, 2010

268/365



Today we slept in until 8....well Ana Kate and I did.  I could have used another hour, but 8 is better than 7.  We stayed home most of the morning and then this afternoon we went to my cousin Jennifer's baby shower.  Ana Kate had a great time playing with the others kids and Jennifer got some great gifts.  We rushed home to catch the second half of the Razorback game.  As you can see in the pictures Ana Kate was ready for game day.  I'm was loving the game....until the 4th quarter....so sad!  : (  I would say the second picture Ana Kate looks sad because the hogs lost....but really she was just a bit grumpy after a late nap.  After taking some pictures and eating dinner we headed out to church.  Ana Kate ran right in to class and apparently had a great time playing with her friends.  I really enjoyed our service and worship tonight too.  Now we're watching Dora with Ana Kate and getting ready to head to bed.


Calling the HOGS



ImageHost.org

0 comments: