Sunday, September 12, 2010

255/365



This morning Doug and Josh went fishing, so Ana Kate and I got ready and went shoe shopping.  We found some great deals and got her 2 new pairs of shoes.  I am still not happy with the way shoes are fitting her, but I've come up with a solution for now.  She could wear the size 8 shoes I tried on her today, but her big toe was right at the end.  So I bought the 9s, but then heel slips off her feet when she walks.  So....I am going to try heel cushions in them to make them fit until her feet grow.  We'll see if that works.  I just can't believe it's so hard to find shoes for skinny feet!

After shoe shopping we made a quick trip to Walmart.  While we were there Ana Kate just had to have some candy corn (one of my favorites) so I got them for her....hopefully I won't eat them all.  : )  After lunch I put Ana Kate down for her nap and then thought I'd watch the tennis finals...but it was rained out.  After Ana Kate's nap we played for a while and then took her to the pet store.  She always has to go see Lenny the Guinea Pig....and the fish (Nemo)....and the birds.  She also found a kitty she loved, but unfortunately for her we just aren't kitty people.  Now we're watching Alvin and the Chipmunks....pretty entertaining night.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: