Tuesday, September 7, 2010

250/365


I feel like I missed today completely.  I went to bed with a slight nagging headache and woke up with a full blown migraine.  It was a super painful one and just kept getting worse.  As luck would have Ana Kate was full of energy today and didn't really want to be still or watch movies....she was on the go all day.  Thankfully Doug came home for lunch to help me out and then my Mom came over after lunch.  I was able to get some rest while she entertained Ana Kate.  I started feeling better by the time Doug got home and even though I'm still in pain it's nothing like it was earlier.  I'm hoping to get some rest tonight and wake up refreshed in the morning.

I was very lazy about getting pictures of Ana Kate today because I felt so terrible.....but she wasn't into it either.  So when Daddy was tickling her I was finally able to capture that irresistible smile.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: