Monday, September 13, 2010

256/365


Ana Kate had MDO today and she was super excited to go.  As we were turning into the church parking lot she was looking at the clouds and telling me about them and she said, 'Mom I think those are cumulus clouds.'  I asked where she learned about cumulus clouds and she said, 'On Dora, The Explorer'.  She continues to amaze me every day....such a smart girl.

I met my friend Tammy for lunch and we had a great time catching up.  Tammy has lost over 60 pounds in the past several months and she looks amazing!  I am so happy for her that she's meeting her goals....go Tammy!  After lunch I ran a few errands and then it was time to pick Ana Kate up.  We hung out at home where she rode her new bicycle ALL over the house (well downstairs anyway).  She has definitely figured it out now.  Then Ana Kate helped me make an apple cake with caramel sauce....it is SO good!

I watched tennis tonight and was a bit disappointed when the player I was pulling for lost.  But it was a great match and fun to watch.  Thinking about heading to bed early tonight....I am SO tired!

I took photos early this morning before we left for school....Ana Kate's hair was still wet.  She decided to pose for me and she was being really funny.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: