Thursday, September 16, 2010

259/365


Today Ana Kate was up at 6:30...ugh!  But, she did watch cartoons while I got ready.  I dropped her off at school and then headed to Bible study.  I am really enjoying this Bible study so far.  We have an amazing group of women and I'm learning so much.  I also have someone else interested in having photos taken, so I'm going to have to kick this business into gear and finally get going.

After Bible study I had lunch and ran a few errands....by the time I finished it was time to pick Ana Kate up.  She had a great day, but they said she didn't nap....so it looks like she might be on a nap strike?  I put her to bed around 7pm tonight and haven't heard a peep out of her, so she must have been tired.  We have another early day tomorrow, but hopefully she'll sleep in until at least 7am.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: