Friday, September 17, 2010

260/365


We had a really rough night with Ana Kate last night.  She was in bed early and slept great up until I finally fell asleep around 1am.  As soon as I fell asleep she started crying and it was so bad I had to put her in bed with us and hold her.  She said she had bad dreams and she continued to cry on and off through the night until about 4am.  Needless to say I was worn out and really wanted to sleep in.  However, we were up early again this morning for my MOPS meeting.  I had a great time getting to know the ladies at my table better this week.  I had fun as I always do.  Ana Kate had a great time in moppets too....she colored a picture for me and one for Daddy as well.

After MOPS we headed back home for lunch and nap time.  And for the 3rd day in a row, no nap.  I'm not sure why Ana Kate isn't napping....maybe she's adjusted to her new schedule now and doesn't need a nap.  She had never been a great sleeper, so I'm not really sure.  I'll continue to try and we'll see how it goes.

I got wonderful news from one of my best friends today.  She just turned 40 this year and has been trying to have a baby for well over a year.  I found out today that she is pregnant.....with twins!!  So exciting!  Unfortunately we don't live close to one another, but I definitely plan on visiting her when the babies arrive.  I am SO happy for her!

Not sure what our plans are for the weekend, but I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep.  I've had only about 10 hours of sleep in the past 3 days, so I'm really dragging.  I am also hoping to scout out some new photography locations....I have several people interested in fall photos.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: