Thursday, July 29, 2010

210/365



Today we got up early and went to check out a couple of locations for photo sessions.  I really liked them both for different reasons.  I have a photo shoot tomorrow with a 3 month old and her 2 yr old brother....so I wanted to make sure and pick the best location.  Ana Kate helped me take some test shots and she did really well at the first location, but was pretty much done by the second location.  We had a fun morning, but it was SO hot!!  We were out there before 9am and we were already sweating!  After that we went to a couple of stores and headed home for lunch.  Ana Kate fell asleep around 1 and took a great nap.  While she was sleeping I got my pictures edited....so I thought I'd post early tonight.  It's so much nicer when I don't wait until the last minute.  lol.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: