Tuesday, July 13, 2010

194/365



We did very little today because I woke up with a headache and really couldn't do much physical activity.  Ana Kate played really well and was very good.  She wore big girl underwear all day and didn't have any accidents!  I was so proud of her!

When I was getting Ana Kate ready for vacation bible school we had a big disagreement about what she was going to wear.  I was thinking...really...at two she is already fighting me about what to wear??  I think I'm in trouble if this is already starting...wonder how it will go in the preteen years?  We're both very strong-willed, so that could be quite a struggle.  : )  She wants to wear dresses ALL the time, but not only that...she wants a particular color and also it has to be long enough and full enough to twirl when she spins around.  So she wears her favorites a lot!  When I make her wear pants she is usually not happy about it.  Thankfully she soon forgets and goes about the usual routine.

Doug and I both dropped her off at the church tonight and she was so excited to show Daddy all the cool decorations.  She was put in the 3 year-old class tonight...which worked pretty well, she had a great time!

While Ana Kate was at VBS Doug and I went to best buy to look for a better laptop...one that can handle graphics better and process faster when I work on photo editing.  We decided on one and I've been busy setting it up all night.  It's huge for a laptop, but so far I like it.  I haven't edited any pictures on it yet, but hopefully by tomorrow I will have everything loaded and ready to go.

I took pictures right before we left for VBS and Ana Kate really wasn't in the mood for them...she was ready to go, but I still managed to get a couple of good ones.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: