Friday, July 2, 2010

183/365


Today we did lots and lots of shopping!  We have big plans for the weekend, so we had to make sure we have everything that we needed.  We started off right after lunch looking for a new swimsuit for me.  I have several old swimsuits, but I haven't bought one in probably 5 or 6 years.  I also wanted to buy a more conservative swimsuit, since all my others are bikinis.  So...we went to two stores and I tried on about 20 swimsuits, but...I finally found one that I love!  It's kind of a retro swimdress type suit, which I was hoping to find, and it's fits really well.  If I'd had a choice I probably would have gotten a different color, but I like the lavendar.  I bought mine at Dillard's....here is a picture of it that I found online.


After all of that shopping with Ana Kate stuck in the stroller she was ready for a little break at home...and a nap.  By the time I made it home she was already asleep, so I tried to cross a few more things off my 'to do' list.  Doug got home early, so we woke Ana Kate up and headed out to Walmart & Target to get the rest of our shopping done.  Then home, dinner, pictures....the regular routine.  I'm ready to relax and watch some tv.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: