Monday, July 5, 2010

186/365


This morning we got up early and headed to the lake.  We rented a pontoon boat and met up with Whitney & Josh for a day on the water.  Ana Kate was SO excited....she loved it!  We all took turns on the tube, swam, ate, and had a great time!  I knew Ana Kate was a water baby, but I wasn't sure if she would like boating on the lake....she does!  Whitney and Josh has lots of fun too...it was a great family day.

We got out of the water about 5 and headed home.  I knew I got some sun and didn't really apply much sunscreen, but I realized when I got home and took a shower that I am burnt!  It doesn't hurt too bad, but I'm really red.  I'll have to be more serious about applying sunscreen next time.

I am worn out....hoping for an early bed time.  Enjoy the pictures!


This was her face when getting ready to jump in with Whitney.
The jump....Ana Kate was a little disoriented after going under the water, but she didn't complain.  She didn't ask to do it again either, though.  ; )

Doug

Whitney & Josh

Kisses...
ImageHost.org

0 comments: