Saturday, July 3, 2010

184/365


First I have to acknowledge that I am over the halfway point with the 365 project...yay!  Actually yesterday was the halfway point, so it's all downhill from here.  : )  The concept of the 365 project is great, but after a while it gets harder to be creative and/or inspired.  I love taking pictures of Ana Kate, but I seriously wear that girl out following her around with my camera.

So...today we hung out in the house all morning since it was raining.  We headed to church and had a great service that I truly appreciated.  It was about understanding God's will and how to find clarity when seeking God's will.  I often think about this and ponder it, and this sermon really helped me.  Ana Kate also had a great time in her class....she loves it!

After church we ran to the store for more milk....it seems we can never have enough milk around here.  Ana Kate fell asleep on the way home, so we let her go ahead and nap.  She woke up around 8:30, so we went to see our town's fireworks display.  Ana Kate loved it, even though Doug and I didn't think it was very good.  I did take a few photos, but without using the flash....so they are pretty grainy.  I love the way the sky looks in them., though.  We have lots going on tomorrow and Monday, so I will try to take lots more pictures.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: