Thursday, August 26, 2010

238/365




Ana Kate started out the day playing with Grandma.  She loves it when Grandma and Grandpa are here!  We got ready and went shopping for birthday presents.  Ana Kate was really good while we were shopping and we found everything we were looking for.

We spent the rest of the day just visiting and playing.  I made chicken spaghetti for dinner and Ana Kate seemed to enjoy it.  She is really starting to eat much better than she has in the past.  I found out today that she is going to mother's day out on Mondays, but not sure if she'll get into the Thursday class as well.  It starts next week, which means she would be going on her birthday.  I was going to keep her home, but I think I'll go ahead and send her because I'm sure she'll love it.  I think we'll do a more traditional pre-k next year, but we'll see how it goes.  I am looking forward to having some free time, but at the same time I will be miss her while she's there.  : (
ImageHost.org

0 comments: