Saturday, August 21, 2010

233/365




We had a pretty slow day today....at first.  Doug had a fever and wasn't feeling well, then I had a headache when I woke up, so we kind of stayed around the house until it cooled down some.  After 5 we headed to Sam's and then drove around for a while.  Ana Kate almost fell asleep in the car (no nap today), so in an effort to wake her up Doug asked if she wanted to go to the park.  She snapped her head up and rubbed her face a few times with her hands (waking herself up, I guess) and said, 'Yay...the park!'.  So we grabbed her soccer ball and went to the park.  She played soccer for a while with Doug while I took pictures and she was having SO much fun!  I then got Doug to throw her up in the air, which she loved, so I could get a few shots.  She wanted to keep doing it again and again, but I think Daddy was getting tired.

After the park we went to Mimi's for a while and visited with her.  We thought that Ana Kate would crash as soon as we got home, but she's still going strong!



I think we might have a future soccer player....she handles the ball really well for her age.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: