Tuesday, August 10, 2010

222/365


We had a very long day today.  We got up early so we all had plenty of time to get ready and then went down to breakfast.  Whitney was so nervous she had a hard time eating anything.  Her exam wasn't until 11:15, so we went back up to the room and she studied until it was time to go.  We checked out, loaded up the car and I dropped her off.  Ana Kate and I went shopping for about 2 hours and then headed back to wait on Whitney.  When we were shopping I saw a Charlotte's Web DVD and remembered how much I loved the movie...so I picked it up for Ana Kate so she could watch it while we waited on Whitney.  We ended up waiting about 45 minutes or so....and the movie definitely entertained Ana Kate.  We have watched it 5 times today already, so I'm pretty sure she loves it!  : )  Whitney was glad to have her test over with. 

We headed home and decided to just stop at Subway on the way.  Just as we were getting out of Little Rock a downpour started....it was raining so hard we could barely see the road.  It continued for about 30 minutes and it was sunny and dry after that.  In fact around 4:00 I looked my temperature reading on my care said it was 104 outside!

When we got home we unloaded the car and Ana Kate and I headed out to the park.  I have some photos to take for my cousin tomorrow afternoon, so I wanted to test the light at the same time.  I went ahead and took photos of Ana Kate....she had fun running around the park and looking at the flowers.  We made a quick stop on the way back home for some milk and that was about it for our day.  I am SO tired....so I'll be heading to bed soon!

ImageHost.org

0 comments: