Monday, August 2, 2010

214/365


Today all I did was clean house and re-organize my sewing/embroidery/computer room.  I am trying to make room for all of my photography props as well.  I'm actually hoping to completely redo the room and make it my office/indoor photo studio.  I'm still mulling over the possibilities, but that is the plan right now.  And yes, I am starting up my photography business.  I am still working on getting everything up and going....hopefully I'll be ready to go by the end of this month.  Up until now I have done free sessions to build my portfolio, which has been great experience, but I am finally ready to take the plunge.  It's really exciting, but also a little bit scary.

Ana Kate was a good girl today, she took her nap when I asked her to and she helped me clean house (sort of....its the effort that counts).  I really would like to get her out of the house this week, but it is SO hot.  Hoping for cooler weather, but I doubt that will happen until the end of the month.

My other big project that I am hoping to get accomplished in the next month is re-organizing the house and getting rid of all the extra 'stuff' around here.  We have SO much stuff and I really just want to purge it all.  I plan on going through all of Ana Kate's toys too, which recently have begun to take over the house!  I also have tons of books that I want to get rid of, but I would like to sell them....just trying to figure out the best way to do it.

Not much else going on here....we had a quiet dinner and then Ana Kate helped me make some cookies.  Now for a little TV and then bed.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: