Wednesday, August 25, 2010

237/365


Today we finished cleaning house and Ana Kate was such a good little helper.  She was in a great mood today and was SO excited because Grandma and Grandpa came to see her!

She did go to bed last night at 8:00 and was asleep within 10 minutes.  She did wake up at 9 for a few minutes and then again at 4am (for about an hour...but she stayed in bed thankfully).  She finally went back to sleep and woke up this morning around 9AM.  So....she probably got about 12 hours of sleep in all, but that's better than 10 or 11.  I think she only woke up because one of Doug's alarms went off and he got up to turn it off.  So we'll continue with 8pm bed time.

We all went out to dinner tonight at a local Chinese restaurant and it was really good.  Ana Kate ate really well and we had fun!  When we got home I took pictures (very quickly) and managed to get one with Whitney and Josh.  Not quite as sharp as normal (I should have bumped up my ISO so I could get a faster shutter speed), but I was in a hurry.

Ana Kate didn't have a nap today and I put her to bed again at 8.  It was tougher tonight because she was wound up with Grandma and Grandpa here....the last thing she wanted to do was go to bed.  : (

ImageHost.org

0 comments: