Monday, August 23, 2010

235/365


Today we stayed home and did some cleaning.  I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I did pretty well considering that Ana Kate didn't nap.  She did go to bed a 9 again though....so I guess it's ok.  Definitely not the way I would prefer it....I think naps are good for both of us, but she just doesn't sleep as much as the average 2 year old.

I did work some on setting up a website for my photography business.  I am still messing with it, but hopefully will have it ready to go in a couple of weeks.  I still have lots of other things to do as well before I'm up and running, but I'll get there.

Ana Kate's birthday countdown in on....one more week and she'll be 3!  She's getting really excited!  I need to go order her cake/cupcakes this week.  She picked out the princess theme, so we'll be having a princess party for our little princess!  We're just having family here, so it won't be a huge deal, but she'll have a great time.

When we took photos today Ana Kate made me take a picture of her fish.  This is one of ugliest stuffed animals I've ever seen, but she LOVES her fishy.  We got it a couple of years ago and she hasn't played with it for a long time.  She has gotten hooked on that river monster show on animal planet and so she went and dug through her toy box for this fish and she's carried around with her everywhere the past couple of days.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: