Thursday, August 5, 2010

217/365


This morning I had some things to do in Bentonville, so I dropped by Kelda's house to give her a disc from our photo session and then Ana Kate & Preston had a play date.  The kids had a good time and I had to drag Ana Kate out the door when we left.  Preston is currently working on potty training and Kelda had a portable DVD player set up by the potty.  Ana Kate was determined to watch a movie in the bathroom.  I finally got her in the car, but she wasn't happy about it.  I held baby Emeline for a while and she is SO sweet!  Kelda loved the pictures which I was very happy about....I am getting really excited to get this business up and running.  Of course I still have tons of stuff to do.....but I'm getting there slowly.

I had to post another picture of Ana Kate's new backpack.  This is a big deal to me because I have looked for a tiny (toddler sized) backpack for a while, and haven't found a plain one without all the cartoon character junk on it.  So, we got this one at Walmart yesterday for $7....and today I got out my embroidery machine and put her name on it as well as a pretty butterfly (per Ana Kate's request).  I think it turned out adorable!


And the best part is Ana Kate loves it!  She wears it around all day and would even wear it to bed if I would let her.  Here are a couple more shots of her wearing it.



It rained quite a bit today which was actually nice for a change.  It briefly cooled down after the rain but was hot again tonight.  We didn't do much tonight besides watch TV and play.
ImageHost.org

2 comments:

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

LOVE the backpack and OF COURSE THE ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL, TOO

Nicki said...

your photography is sooo good.. its not suprising your going to have a business.:D
i was wondering.. do you think you could share a picture before and after editing?
- nicki xo