Tuesday, August 3, 2010

215/365



We spent another quiet day at home today.  I anticipate doing that for most of the week with this heat outside.  I finally finished editing my session from last Friday.  I am so proud of it...I just love the way the pictures turned out!  On another note....one of our air conditioning units stopped working this week.  Luckily it's the downstairs one, so even though it's been extremely hot, the temperature hasn't gotten above 77 degrees.  So, the air guy is coming tomorrow and we'll see what's going on.  I'm thinking we'll probably have to replace it....we had to replace both heating units last year.  Of course our house is 20+ years old....so I guess that's to be expected.

Ana Kate didn't match very well in her pictures today....she just had to wear her tutu and tiara.  She was so cute twirling around in it.  Plus Whitney put some eye shadow on her...so she was all excited about that.  When Doug got home Whitney, Josh, and I went to a park in Bella Vista so I could take some pictures of them.  They turned out pretty good despite the heat.  I will probably take some more at a different location soon.  I don't get many pictures of Whitney anymore....she's always at work or with Josh.  ; )


ImageHost.org

0 comments: