Friday, April 9, 2010

99/365


We stayed around the house this morning while I packed our stuff up for a weekend trip to Hardy.  On our way out of town we stopped by the church to drop off our bake sale cookies.  Ana Kate was so excited to see all the kids at pre-school.  I'm thinking we may have to sign her up soon...maybe in the fall, for a couple of days a week.

Once we got on the road Ana Kate watched a DVD and then quickly fell asleep.  She slept most of the way there and she was SO sweet when she woke up.  4 hours in the car is usually pushing it, but she did great today!

She was so cute when we got to Papa's house...she ran in and gave him a hug and a kiss and was in a wonderful mood.  We went out to look for birds when I was taking pictures, so she wasn't looking at me for any of them.  I'm only posting one picture tonight because I'm having trouble with photoshop on my laptop.  I am going to work on fixing that rather than edit more pictures.  Hoping to get it working right by tomorrow....I usually don't do my editing and photos on my laptop, so we'll see.

We have a big day tomorrow, so we're going to relax and hang out with Papa tonight.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: