Tuesday, April 20, 2010

110/365


This morning Whitney forgot her school bag and case, so Ana Kate and I went to Fayetteville to take it to her.  We got there around 12:00 and Whitney was eating lunch, so we headed to the mall and did a tiny bit of shopping.  Ana Kate was pretty good, but definitely didn't want to be in the stroller.  I got her a few things at Gap and I got a new t-shirt, then we headed home.  She fell asleep in the car, so she went straight from the car to her bed.  She ended up taking a great nap!

This afternoon we spent some time outside and took pictures.

A little update on the first day of potty training....it did NOT go well.  She wet her pants 3 times last night before bed.....and didn't even attempt to make it to the potty.  We didn't even try training pants today since we were out this morning.  I am questioning if I should force the issue or just wait until she actually wants to do it.  I don't know....I may just wait until next week when we can stay home all day and make a better effort.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: