Wednesday, April 14, 2010

104/365


Not much going on here today.  We stayed home, played outside, and made a quick trip to the grocery store.  Ana Kate did nap today and has been napping almost every day for the past week.  She seems to be doing a bit better.  So I guess naps are back on, but that could always change tomorrow.  : )

As I mentioned before one of my goals for this year was to read through my one year Bible, and I was doing so well with it until about a month ago.  I typically read at night after Ana Kate is in bed and that worked fine up until last month.  We had a period where Ana Kate was sick and having rough nights, and I was just so exhausted that I went straight to bed once she was settled for the night. So, I got a couple of weeks behind.  Then I forgot to take my one year Bible with me to my Dad's this past weekend, so I fell even further behind.  But...I'm still plugging away.  I am going to try to read at least two days each day so hopefully I will catch back up towards the end of this month.  I am also going to try and do my reading either before Ana Kate wakes up each morning or during her nap.

A couple of my other goals for this year were to eat healthier and to exercise more.  I've been eating not so great lately and the food diary is pretty much non-existant these days.  However....I am going to start it up again.  I saw results just by doing the food diary for one week (without any added exercise)....so I will start it again tomorrow.  As far as exercise goes, I have a bike now and we got Ana Kate a seat to go on it...so hopefully we will hit the bike trails soon.  I am also going to try taking Ana Kate to the daycare at the gym, and if it goes well, I will try to go at least 3-4 times per week.  Can you tell that I am really feeling the need to get in shape for summer??

That's it for today....enjoy the pictures.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: