Saturday, April 10, 2010

100/365


Wow...I can't believe I'm already on day 100.  So far the 365 project has been pretty easy, only a couple of days where I really didn't want to do it.  It's been more difficult doing it away from home on my laptop, but I'm managing.  I think I finally got all my settings fixed in photoshop.

Today we went over to my Aunt's house to see my cousins and their babies.  My 1st cousins Brandi & Taryn had their babies on the same day (they are almost 7 months old now), so it's like being around twins.  They are SO adorable!!  Piper is already wanting to crawl and get into everything and Rhys is so laid back...they are quite a pair.  I was tickling Rhys tonight and his baby laugh was so precious!  Ana Kate enjoyed the babies for a little while, but decided it was much more fun to play with Brad (my nephew). So Ana Kate and Brad played most of the day and had a great time.  We had a fun day and it was so nice to see everyone....I wish we could do it more often.

I took lots of pictures today, so here are just a few...

Rhys:


Piper:


Brad:


ImageHost.org

0 comments: