Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6/365



So first off I want to say how excited I am to have a brand new niece today!! Yay!! Little Elizabeth Kathryn was born last night at 9:30 and weighed in at 7lbs 15oz. Congratulations Matt and Kathy!! Can't wait to see pictures of little Elizabeth!

We actually got out of the house today! Ana Kate and I were both up around 6:00 this morning, so after our normal morning routine, we got ready and went shopping. Everytime I ask her where she wants to go she almost always says Target. So...that was our first stop. We browsed for a while and found some good deals and I let her play in the toy aisle for at least 10 minutes...so she was happy. We had to head back home for nap, but then we hit a few more stores.

One of the things I bought today was a one year Bible and I am really excited about it! One of my goals for this year is to make more time for Bible study and prayer, so I'm hoping this book will help. I've never attempted to read the Bible in a year, but just looking at this plan it looks very doable. I will keep everyone updated on my progress. I also picked up a veggie tales cd for Ana Kate and she LOVES it! She didn't want to get out of the car at our next stop because she was listening to her songs. : ) So sweet!

After a few more stores we came home and I attempted to take my pictures for today....and once again, it was quite difficult! I'm wondering if maybe I'm picking the wrong time of the day for photos?? I might try tomorrow in the morning and see how that goes. I am actually pretty excited about taking photos tomorrow because I just got a new lens for my camera! Yay!! I can't wait to try it out!

After our attempt at pictures we went out for dinner and had a good time. Baby girl actually ate some of her food and sat still and behaved, so we were very proud of her! A fun day!


0 comments: