Friday, January 29, 2010

29/365


We had some nasty weather today. It started with a layer of ice last night and then snowed all day long...and it's still snowing! I think the estimate for our area is 6 -8 inches, but we have drifts outside that are over a foot deep! It was pretty for a while, but I'm ready for it to melt. We were inside all day...it was just too cold and Ana Kate still has a runny nose, so we didn't attempt to play in the snow. Doug made it in to work and got home at the normal time, but he said the roads are pretty bad. Ana Kate actually took a nap today! Yay!! I figured she would since she woke up before 7 this morning.

Since I don't have much to say today I thought I would throw in an update on some of my goals for this year:
  • I am happy to report that I am keeping up with my daily Bible reading and I am really enjoying it! It makes my day better and reminds me of what is truly important.
  • My food journal has been pretty non-existant this week. I didn't keep up with it last weekend and then I kind of slacked off this week too. I haven't really been eating badly....but I can tell a difference.
  • Exercise....still haven't gotten around to it. I still have big plans...
Pictures were tough today as well. Cloudy, cloudy, cloudy..... : ( I do like the one of her playing with her blocks...she was very focused! The others weren't really planned. I was adjusting the settings on my camera and when I looked up she was climbing the stair rail!! I had to take a couple of pictures before making her get down....she's such a little monkey!




0 comments: