Saturday, January 23, 2010

23/365


Ana Kate slept SO well last night...she didn't cry and she stayed in her bed ALL night!  Yay!!  She didn't wake up this morning until 9:30.  Maybe no nap is a good thing for her?  We'll see because she didn't have a nap today either.

I went to Fayetteville this morning so Whitney could cut my hair.  She did a really good job...she's a perfectionist!  When I got home Ana Kate was so excited to see me...she kept saying, 'Mommy's home! I love you!'  SO, SO sweet!!  She is such a sweet baby girl!  We didn't really do much else, it's been raining all day and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon.

We had church tonight and taught the toddler class....which is always fun.  We really had an amazing service tonight!  I enjoyed it so much I think I will download the podcast and listen to it again!

Limited photos today...hoping to take more tomorrow.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: