Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20/365


We had a long and boring day.  Ana Kate refused to take her nap...so it was quite a long afternoon.  She really was in a pretty good mood even without a nap....just very active.  Of course a few minutes after dinner she started to get cranky and has had a couple of meltdowns, but she was still awake up until a few minutes ago.  I had planned on putting her to bed tonight around 8, but she fell asleep on the couch around 7.  She'll probably be up at 5am tomorrow!

Photos were tough today because I waited until after dinner (in between the meltdowns), but I manged to a couple that were ok.

She LOVES playing with phones.  Sometimes I'll see her pushing buttons on her play phone and when I ask what she's doing she'll say, 'I'm checking email Mommy.'

ImageHost.org

0 comments: