Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19/365


We had a busy day today and Ana Kate did not want to take a nap. I finally got her to fall asleep around 3pm (her normal naptime is 12pm)...so I wonder how hard bedtime will be tonight? We were going to go to the park again after nap, but by the time she woke up it was almost dark and raining...so maybe tomorrow. She keeps telling me that we are going to the park EVERY day. It's really cute!

Still doing the food diary and I did weigh myself this morning and I was 5 pounds lighter than I thought. So...that made me happy, but I would still like to lose another 5-7 pounds before summer. I suspect I lost that weight in the past couple of months, but just wasn't weighing myself. I do like doing the food diary though because it keeps you accountable and it makes you really look at what's in the food you are eating. Not really exercising much yet, but I have big plans!

I am officially up to date with my Bible study! Yay!! When I bought this particular one year Bible they had it in two different translations, the NIV (which I like) and the NLT (New Living Translation). I hadn't read the NLT before, but I got it, and so far I really like it. I am really getting a lot out of my daily reading!

Pictures were kind of blah today....I chose the above picture because I love her eyes. Her expression is a little funny though...I think she was saying something to me when I took it.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: