Sunday, February 28, 2010

59/365

Today we got up fairly eary (for a Sunday) and went to get doughnuts.  I rarely eat them....even though I love them, I just can't justify all the sugar and fat.  Ana Kate loves doughnuts too...so we figured we could indulge every once in a while.  We did a few things around the house and then went to War Eagle Mill to buy some things....they have all different kinds of organic flours, steel cut oats, flax seed....I love all of their stuff.  On the way home we stopped at the park and I took a few pictures.  Ana Kate had SO much fun on the big slide!

Whitney is much more swollen today and still in pain.  I don't think she is really resting enough, so I'm going to try to make her stay in bed most of the day tomorrow and see if that helps.

Ana Kate has been so funny today.  A couple of weeks ago out of nowhere she gets on my lap and says...'Mommy you are the best!'  I though it was really sweet, but couldn't figure out where she had learned it....she is still saying it, but now she will use it on Daddy as well.  She has also added to it...now she says, 'Mommy you are the best I've ever seen'...it makes me laugh!  She just talks non-stop...so there is usually something funny coming out of her mouth.  : )  I really need to try and get more video of her....I might work on that this week.



ImageHost.org

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That one slide picture makes her legs look really long