Monday, February 22, 2010

53/365


I woke up migraine free this morning...yay!  I felt so horrible yesterday, and it's not unusual for my migraines to last 2-3 days.  I feel SO much better today.  The only real outing we had today was to take Cricket to the vet again.  She is doing much better and we're hoping she'll be back to normal in a couple of months.

Since Whitney was at home today I had hoped to get pictures of her as well as Ana Kate, but as soon as she got up she was out the door....busy as usual.  So just Ana Kate tonight....maybe we'll get some of Whit later in the week.  She had some wild hair in this one because she had just taken her ponytail out.
ImageHost.org

1 comments:

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Glad to hear you ARE FEELING BETTER. oops caps lock. i sent you an email earlier, we will have to get together sometime