Friday, February 5, 2010

36/365


We got up early today because we had our MOPS meeting this morning.  It was really fun and we had a lot of chatting time this week.  Ana Kate had fun too and made a Valentine for me while she was in class.  It was super cute and she was excited to give it to me.  While we were there it started snowing again....but, it was back to rain by the time we left.

Ana Kate fell asleep on the way home, which didn't surprise me since she woke up a 5:30 this morning.  She slept for about 2 hours, but was a little cranky when she woke up, which is very unusual.  Maybe getting up so early didn't agree with her....I know it didn't agree with me!

We met Doug at Target when he got off work and then went out for dinner.  Ana Kate got her first Barbie...she's been asking for the one with the dolphins that can go in the bathtub.  She wanted to open it on the way to dinner, but I just let her get the dolphins out.  So she talked to the dolphins and played with them on the way...it was so cute to listen to her playing.  She loves it and is still playing with them as I type this.

Here she is with some of the tiny Barbie accessories...

ImageHost.org

0 comments: