Saturday, February 20, 2010

51/365


We didn't do much today besides church.  This week we taught toddler class again and it was super busy...we had 12 toddlers!  I think that's the most we've ever had, we had a helper....but it was still quite chaotic!  Our service tonight was great!  We have been discussing Genesis 3 and the fall of man.  Tonight's focus was on women (specifically Genesis 3:16) and how that verse shapes us as women and how it plays out in our relationships with our husbands.  It definitely made me look at things with a new perspective.  I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the series next week...it should be very good as well.

We did have some sun this morning, but unfortunatly I didn't get any pictures until tonight.  The only ones I could capture of her were when she was busy eating....thus the ravioli all over her face.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: