Friday, February 26, 2010

57/365


Today Whitney had her wisdom teeth removed.  She was super nervous because she is terrified of needles.  It went pretty quickly and they said she did great, but she was in some pain.  What's interesting to me is that she was so alert and not really sleepy.  When I had mine done I could barely stay awake...and slept for several hours easily.  Her pain medication never really kicked in, so she is a little bit cranky.  I'm hoping that she'll be able to sleep tonight. 

Our appointment today was right at naptime, so Ana Kate got a bit off of her schedule....she finally went down for her nap when we got home around 2:30.  So, hopefully she won't be up late tonight.  When Doug got home we went to get some food and made a quick trip to the store.  Josh stayed at home with Whitney while we were gone....he's been taking good care of her.  I made some soup for Whit when we got home, but she doesn't think she can eat it.  Hopefully she'll feel much better in the morning.

I took today's pictures right after Doug got home from work.  I woke Ana Kate up from her nap around 4:30 and she was still sleepy, but wanted to sit outside with Daddy.  It was a bit chilly...so she took her blanket with her.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: