Wednesday, February 24, 2010

55/365




We stayed at home again today.  I didn't get as much done as I had planned because Ana Kate was a little bit clingy today, but that's ok.  She is not usually a clingy girl, so it was kind of nice to have her loving on Mommy all morning.  I made some progress on one of the remaining downstairs rooms and was able to do several loads of laundry.  Ana Kate did take a nap, but it was earlier than usual and she only slept for an hour and a half....so I think she'll be ready for bed pretty early tonight.

It was bright and sunny today...but very cold!  We went outside for a few minutes after dinner to take pictures.  We were only out there a couple of minutes because we didn't have our jackets.  Ana Kate immediately spotted the moon and that's all she wanted to look at....but I love her eyes in the first picture.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: