Saturday, June 7, 2008

Travel Plans...

We are still working on the travel arrangements but at this point it looks like we'll be leaving on Friday afternoon. That means we'll arrive in Hanoi on Sunday morning. I think we will stay one night in Hanoi and then travel to the province on Monday. When we get there we will finally get little Ana Kate!! If all goes well and everything goes as planned, our giving and receiving ceremony will take place on Tuesday. I will do my best to post something every day.

So far we've been busy making travel plans, cleaning, packing, and shopping for last minute things. I made a 'staging' area for all the packing in Ana Kate's room and I've included a picture. It's quite a mess now, but by Thursday we'll have it all neatly packed into two suitcases and two carry-ons....at least I hope that's all we'll have.

1 comments:

Tina said...

Candace,

I wish you well in your travels. I can't wait to see you with your daughter. You will love Vietnam. The people are wonderful.

Tina (mom to Alex from Ninh Thuan, VN) Home since 10/12/07