Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 5 - Walking Tour

We went with the Templeton's on the walking tour of the old quarter today. We had a good time, but it was very hot. After about 3 hours we decided to come back to the hotel to swim. Ana Kate still won't get in the pool and she fell asleep on the lawn chairs out by the pool. We took another trip to the store and then hung out in the hotel. I must have eaten something that didn't agree with me because I was up all night vomiting. We figured it might have been the heat that made me sick. I felt so bad, but Doug took care of Ana Kate all night....so that made it easier for me to rest. She still wakes up about 6 or 7 times a night to drink her bottle. The Templeton's baby does the same thing....we're not sure why. They go right back to sleep, they just don't sleep for very long stretches. I am hoping we can correct that when we get home.

It looks like we may not be able to come home until July 1st. We still don't know for sure, but that is a pretty good estimate. I will keep everyone updated as we get more information. Enjoy the pictures.


The old quarter in Vietnam


Doug was amazed at the wiring system here.


Ana Kate pulling up on the table....she looks like such a big girl.


Ana Kate standing by herself.


Ana Kate making silly faces at mommy.

1 comments:

Deric said...

Her little face is so precious. Hope you get feeling better.