Monday, January 17, 2011

So sleepy!



I don't let Ana Kate play computer games very often, but yesterday afternoon after cleaning up her toys we let her play for a little while.  I was watching a movie and she was behind me sitting at the counter playing.  All of sudden I noticed the quiet (if it's quiet here that almost always means Ana Kate is asleep).  I turned around to check on her and sure enough, she was sitting on the bar stool, leaning on the counter, completely asleep!  It was so funny I had to grab the camera and take a few pictures.  I know it looks like her eyes are part way open, but she was completely out....

She didn't sleep long though.  In fact, as I was putting my camera away she almost fell off the chair, which scared her, and after that she was awake.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: