Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to Normal

Ana Kate is finally getting back to normal....so I'm hoping that she stays healthy for the rest of the winter.

My Dad came yesterday to visit and we went to the basketball game to watch Whitney perform. We had a great time and Ana Kate LOVED it. They were playing Bentonville and both teams (boys & girls) won, so it was fun to watch. The cheer and pom squads did a great job as well...I wish I had taken my video camera, but I did take a few still shots. We'll probably start going to more of the games since Ana Kate did so well.

Enjoy the pictures...

Papa & Ana Kate


Whitney & Papa


Whitney performing:




The temperature changes here have been crazy lately. These pictures were taken last Saturday when it was 70 degrees outside. Today it is 28 degrees outside.



0 comments: