Tuesday, November 5, 2013

i heart face | Pets

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

I haven't participated in these photo challenges for quite a while, but then again, I haven't posted to my blog in a year either. I'm not sure I'll start updating my blog again anytime soon, but I think I will enter more photos in the i heart faces photo contests. This week the theme is pets and although this isn't a photo of our pet, it does fall within the contest guidelines. I captured this photo on a class field trip to a local farm. My girl loves all animals, and I was able to capture a sweet moment as she was petting a baby goat. My favorite of the day!

Photo Challenge Submission
Read more at http://www.iheartfaces.com/how-it-works/grab-a-button/#i5xqd8FwKjPzjgvT.99

Please go check out all the other amazing 'pet' photos at www.iheartfaces.com.

2 comments:

Mandy Stephenson said...

so sweet!

Mandy Stephenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.