Saturday, February 7, 2009

Slow week...

Things were a lot slower paced this week than last. We're just glad to be back at home with power, water, phone, TV, and Internet. :)

We went to visit my Dad today. He's doing much better and will be going home on Monday. We were happy to see him and had a great visit...although it was a little shorter than I would have liked. All the time we spent in the car today made Ana Kate a bit cranky, so we headed home a bit earlier than I had planned.

Here is a picture I took of Ana Kate with her flower headband on....she's loves her flowers. I love the expression on her face in this one. I'm planning to practice with my new camera this week...so hopefully I'll have lots more pictures to post soon.


1 comments:

Deric said...

Aww she has her bow on! How sweet! She is such a cutie! You know if you ever need a sitter, I will be here!-amanda