Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy Week...

I hardly posted at all this month we've been so busy.  I can't believe it's already March....February flew by!  We were super busy the past couple of weeks and I actually took a few pictures this week to post.  

We had a cookout at the lake on Sunday (where Doug's parents are staying while they're in town).  Ana Kate loved it and especially loved roasting the marshmallows over the campfire.


A couple of pictures of my pretty girl before school on Monday.

A sewing project I completed on Tuesday....a book bag for Ana Kate.  She loves it!  I plan on making a few more, they are super easy and so adorable.

Hopefully I'll do better at posting this month.  I plan on taking more outdoor photos this week with the warmer weather.....and I have a couple more photography tutorials that I would like to post.  So, check back later this week and next week!
ImageHost.org