Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Whitney's Graduation

We celebrated Whitney's high school graduation this past Friday night. We had lots of family in town and had an amazing weekend. We are SO proud of Whitney and love her so much! I really wasn't sad or emotional...just happy to celebrate this milestone in her life. The graduation ceremony wasn't too long despite there being 756 graduating. We had cake after the ceremony and stayed up WAY too late, but had lots of fun. The rest of the weekend was less hectic and we were able to enjoy visiting with family.

I was horrible with taking pictures this weekend. I didn't realize until after graduation that I hadn't gotten any pictures with Whitney....which stinks. Enjoy the few pictures that I did manage to capture.

Hollyann & Whitney before graduation:



Rogers High Class of 2009






The only picture I could find of Ana Kate in her pretty dress...and even this one is blurry...


Whit's cake:


Brad & Ana Kate being sweet:





Sisters...

1 comments:

Ana said...

Congrats!!!!

Both of the girls looks so happy.

And that dimple on AnaKate is too much!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Ana, Nick, Jade and Jasmine